Facilitating our current WordPress landing page kitchentown.de, we aim to communicate the future services of our incubator KITCHENTOWN Berlin and to generate pre-opening leads. During the reconstruction works of our facility in Berlin, new web content needs to be created in order to present our services in the most tangible way.
- Organize and run a requirement/wireframing workshop together with the KT team; create a short and crisp project plan
- Integrate newly created photo and video material of our Berlin facility in the website
- Create a new offer section as part of the current home page
- Create another conversion oriented landing page with additional information of our memberships
- Setup a new CRM system corresponding to the new conversion features with partly automated functionality (preferably HubSpot CRM)
- February 15, 2019
We’re looking for a motivated intern to work closely with our growing KITCHENTOWN team. As an intern, your role is to shape with us the spot of KITCHENTOWN in the startup ecosystem. You will work with us in our office at WeWork Potsdamer Platz.
- Help us build the KITCHENTOWN community in Berlin via our events or online promotions
- Work with relevant food startups and investors in Berlin and around the world
- Connect the corporate and the startup world in many different fields
- Take on exciting challenges and work self-reliant
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has strong command of online tools such as WordPress, Podio, etc.
- Feels confident working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Has a strong passion for everything business, especially the food and digital industry
- Has strong English language skills; additional languages are a plus
- Is currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a business school or a marketing/communications related degree.
If you love food and if you are enthusiastic about collaborating with startup innovators, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send your documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to send your unsolicited application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org