MEET THE RETAIL
Tue, 20th of Apr, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
KaDeWe, one of the world’s most iconic department stores in Berlin since 1907. It’s obvious why we believe that the most interesting floor is no. 6. “Die Sechste” is famous for culinary delights from all over the world and from Berlin, of course. We cannot wait to see products made at KitchenTown in the KaDeWe shelves!
So if you are a food or bev startup and interested to pitch your product directly to the people in charge – this one is for you!
Important notice: This event is only the first get-to-know-each-other, meaning it’s all about a perfect product and company pitch. This format is not a sales conversation. We, KitchenTown, connect you with the buyers in charge but will have no influence on further negotiations. So be smart and make a first good impression to follow-up in further conversations.
How it works:
– It’s a virtual pitch
– Prepare a pitch deck you can share
– 5 minutes pitch
– 10 Minutes Q&A with the buyers
– If they like what they see you can schedule a ‘second date’ with them to discuss details
How to take part:
– Apply for one of the limited spots with your pitch deck
– You will have to provide samples one week before the actual date – so be equipped!
– We will reach out with more information to all the participants
– Retail ready product
– Sales Flyer
– Food Label Compliance certificate (Verkehrsfähigkeitsbescheinigung)
– Organic certificate (if your products are organic)
You will meet:
– Andreas Penkov, Head of Buying & Business Development Food
– Andreas Lorenz, Buyer Food
– Ratna Ayu Savitri, Buying Assistant Food