Meet the Retail x rossmann
Thu, 27th of May, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
As the inventor of the drugstore in Germany, Dirk Roßmann opened the first “drugstore market” in Hanover in 1972. Today the ROSSMANN group is one of the largest drugstore chains in Europe, including 2,196 in Germany (as of 1/2020). With 21,400 drugstore items, ROSSMANN presents a particularly extensive range.
So if you are a food or bev startup and interested to pitch your product directly to the people in charge – this one is for you!
Important notice: This event is only the first get-to-know-each-other, meaning it’s all about a perfect product and company pitch. This format is not a sales conversation. We, KitchenTown, connect you with the buyers in charge but will have no influence on further negotiations. So be smart and make a first good impression to follow-up in further conversations.
RSVP: Apply here
How it works:
– It’s a virtual pitch
– Prepare a pitch deck you can share
– 5 minutes pitch
– 10 Minutes Q&A with the buyers
– If they like what they see you can schedule a ‘second date’ with them to discuss details
How to take part:
– Apply for one of the limited spots with your pitch deck
– You will have to provide samples one week before the actual date – so be equipped!
– We will reach out with more information to all the participants
– Retail ready product
– Sales Flyer
– Food Label Compliance certificate (Verkehrsfähigkeitsbescheinigung)
– Organic certificate (if your products are organic)
You will meet:
1. Sandra Lorenz (GL Rossmann Marken)
2. Michael Naujock (GL Einkauf / Category Management)
3. Britta Modenbach-Schweizer (Einkäuferin Bio)
4. Kathrin Neitzel (Einkäuferin Online)
5. Stephan Markus (Trendscout)