Meet the Retail
Mon, 30th of Nov, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
As the inventor of the drugstore in Germany, Dirk Roßmann opened the first “drugstore market” in Hanover in 1972. Today the ROSSMANN group is one of the largest drugstore chains in Europe, including 2,196 in Germany (as of 1/2020). With 21,400 drugstore items, ROSSMANN presents a particularly extensive range.
So if you are a food or bev startup and interested to pitch your product directly to the people in charge – this one is for you!
How it works:
– It’s a virtual pitch
– Prepare a pitch deck you can share
– 7 minutes pitch
– 7 Minutes Q&A with the buyers
– If they like what they see you can schedule a ‘second date’ with them to discuss details
If you want to participate, please apply with your pitch deck to email@example.com
– You will be pitching in front of 3 Buyer’s from KaDeWe
– You have max. 7 min for your pitch, afterwards Q&A with the audience
– Bring your pitch deck and laptop (we provide adapter for the projector (HDMI-USB-C))
– You will have space to present your product, so bring what you need to receive positiv feedback (samples, leaflets, roll up, POS Display, …)
– We will reach out with more information to all the participants.
Important notice: This event is only the first get-to-know-each-other, meaning it’s all about a perfect product and company pitch. This format is not a sales conversation. We, KitchenTown, connect you with the buyers in charge but will have no influence on further negotiations. So be smart and make a first good impression to follow-up in further conversations.