Meet the Retail – KaDeWe Edition
Thu, 10th of Sep, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
KaDeWe, one of the world’s most iconic department stores in Berlin since 1907. It’s obvious why we believe that the most interesting floor is no. 6. “Die Sechste” is famous for culinary delights from all over the world and from Berlin, of course. We cannot wait to see products made at KitchenTown in the @KaDeWe shelves!
So if you are a food or bev startup and interested to pitch your product directly to the people in charge – this one is for you!
And again we are giving away a wild card for non-KitchenTown members.
If you want to participate, please apply with your pitch deck to firstname.lastname@example.org
– You will be pitching in front of 3 Buyer’s from KaDeWe
– You have max. 7 min for your pitch, afterwards Q&A with the audience
– Bring your pitch deck and laptop (we provide adapter for the projector (HDMI-USB-C))
– You will have space to present your product, so bring what you need to receive positiv feedback (samples, leaflets, roll up, POS Display, …)
– We will reach out with more information to all the participants.
Important notice: This event is only the first get-to-know-each-other, meaning it’s all about a perfect product and company pitch. This format is not a sales conversation. We, KitchenTown, connect you with the buyers in charge but will have no influence on further negotiations. So be smart and make a first good impression to follow-up in further conversations.