Meet the Retail
Wed, 17th of Mar, 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
“A passion for quality” – this motto is the key to the success of the Käfer fine foods company. Elsa and Paul Käfer laid the foundations for this success in 1930 when they opened a small store with wines, liqueurs and bottled beers in Munich’s Schwabing quarter. Today, Feinkost Käfer offers a huge variety in food and beverage and, located in Munich only, in became the meeting point for high quality food with the emphasis on quality and service.
So if you are a food or bev startup and interested to pitch your product directly to the people in charge – this one is for you!
Important notice: This event is only the first get-to-know-each-other, meaning it’s all about a perfect product and company pitch. This format is not a sales conversation. We, KitchenTown, connect you with the buyers in charge but will have no influence on further negotiations. So be smart and make a first good impression to follow-up in further conversations.
RSVP: Apply here
How it works:
– It’s a virtual pitch
– Prepare a pitch deck you can share
– 5 minutes pitch
– 10 Minutes Q&A with the buyers
– If they like what they see you can schedule a ‘second date’ with them to discuss details
How to take part:
– Apply for one of the limited spots with your pitch deck
– You will have to provide samples one week before the actual date – so be equipped!
– We will reach out with more information to all the participants
– Retail ready product
– Sales Flyer
– Food Label Compliance certificate (Verkehrsfähigkeitsbescheinigung)
– Organic certificate (if your products are organic)
You will meet:
– Matthias Jaeger, Purchase Manager