How to build a sustainable supply chain
Thu, 16th of Sep, 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
You need much more than the right ingredients for your product to be great. A functioning supply chain is crucial for your product, your customers and therefore for your success. Plus: Nowadays, a good supply chain is characterized by efficient processes BUT also by how well it treats people and the planet.
In short: Building a well-functioning supply chain – technical- and sustainability-wise – is not only super-duper important, it is pivotal. That is why we dedicate this evening to this topic and invited speakers from our community to share learnings and expertise.
Do not miss this event to re-connect with the community!
See you soon,
Your KitchenTown Team
1. Oliver Schneider from KT on “How to build your supply chain”
2. Antoni Hauptmann, co-founder at Ourz, on “Blockchain technology – understand it and learn to use it for your purposes”
3. Benedikt Rapp, co-founder at Eat Plants, on “How we have built our supply chain”
After the talks we will open the floor for you to network and enjoy some cold drinks.
– To attend this event, please bring a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery (3G).
– To respect the atmosphere in our Co-Working space, we will open our doors only 15 minutes before the event starts.
– Please be aware that we are taking photos and videos for communication purposes. But no worries, we are sure you look great!