2020 review & Food Trends 2021
Thu, 10th of Dec, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Hey KitchenTowners, what a year, right?
Let’s gather one last time this year to toast to a crazy 2020 which was full of surprises, highs and lows. We will also take an outlook on the hot topics in food. If you want to stay up to date regarding future food trends, this event should not be missed!
- KitchenTown shares highs & lows 2020
- Outlook on future food topics
- 3 Short pitches on “Alternative Fish”, “Blockchain for Food”, “Novel Food Ingredients”
- Q&A session with the speakers in smaller groups
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- KT review 2020 & food trends 2021
- Short pitch 1: “How Blockchain Technology helps to meet consumers’ demand for transparency” by Coline Laurent, Marketing Manager at Connecting Food
- Short pitch 2: “Plant based tuna made from seaweed” by Deniz Ficicioglu, Co-founder at Betterfish
- Short pitch 3: “CBD as novel ingredient in food – Can we expect a breakthrough in the EU regulations?”, Iris Hardewig, Director of Scientific Affairs at Sanity Group/Vaay
PS: We know, online networking feels kinda weird those days without a cold drink in your hand… This is how we gonna face this challenge on a not-vis-a-vis-get-to-know-each-other:
- We will curate thematic break out rooms
- Grab your fav drink
- Address your question directly to the speaker